Clock Numerology Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 1, 2023 5:47 pm  #1

Genesis

[THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS FOR CLOCK NUMEROLOGY ONLY!]

All bible quotes are NIV unless stated otherwise.
Generic Grade* = Total # of proofs that relate to the source.
Variations Grade* = Total # of variations in finding proofs that relate to the source.

*(Grades are subject to change when more proofs are found or in the case of typo)

A=2.........................N=13
B=3.........................O=10
C=12.......................P=7
D=11.......................Q=7
E=15.......................R=10
F=17.......................S=13
G=18......................T=18
H=13......................U=17
I=10........................V=15
J=7.........................W=11
K=7.........................X=12
L=10.......................Y=3
M=13......................Z=2

Clock Numerology is the same forwards & backwards!
Use the calculator here https://www.clocknumerology.com

March 1, 2023 6:00 pm  #2

Re: Genesis

NOTE: I JUST RECENTLY BECAME AWARE OF MANY ERRORS IN THESE CALCULATIONS. CORRECTIONS WILL BE MADE IN THE FUTURE.

----------------------

In the beginning = 182
Lord Jesus Christ = 182

---->Genesis 1:1
---->"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."

---->Revelation 13:8
---->"The lamb who was slain from the creation of the world"

#

Let there be light = 201
The First Commands* = 201

---->Genesis 1:3
---->"And God said, 'Let there be light,' and there was light."

*: Technically, Genesis 1:1 was the first of many commands by God. Although, the first of the commands that say "Let there be..." start with "Let there be light".

#

Adam = 28
Man = 28

---->Genesis 2:15
---->"The Lord God took the man (Adam) and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it."

#

I AM EVE = 70
Helper = 70

---->Genesis 2:18
---->"The Lord God said, 'It is not good for man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him'."

#

Adam's Wife = 94
Woman Eve = 94

#

A Husband = 74
Desire = 74

---->Genesis 3:16
---->"Your desire, Eve, will be for your husband..."

#

Adam and Eve = 99
Who are One? = 99

---->Genesis 2:23
---->"Adam said, 'Eve is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman', for she was taken out of man'. This is why a man leaves his mother and father and united with his wife, and they become one flesh."

#

Eve = 45
Pains = 45

---->Genesis 3:16
---->"To Eve the Lord said, 'I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children'."

#

She is Eve = 109
Beautiful = 109

#

Eve = 45*

Four, Five* = 111
Painful Labor = 111

*see previous

#

Serpent = 91
Crushed = 91
Lucifer = 91

---->Genesis 3:15
---->"To the serpent the Lord said, 'I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head and you will strike his heel'."

#

Heel was struck = 156
Yeshua HaMashiach = 156
The God Number = 156

---->see above (Gen 3:15)

#

In the Image of God = 193
The Most High God = 193

---->Genesis 1:27
---->"So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them..."

#

Blessed the Seventh Day = 244
God Most High's Numbers = 244

---->Genesis 2:3
---->"God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done."

#

Restless Wanderer = 194
The Numbers of Cain = 194

---->Genesis 4:12
---->"When you work the ground, it will no longer yield crops for you. You will be a restless wanderer on the earth."

#

I AM CAIN = 62
Has a mark = 62

---->Genesis 4:15
---->"The Lord put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him."

#

Cain's Numbers = 134
The Evil One = 134
Three Sixes = 134

---->Genesis 4:10
---->"The Lord said, 'What have you done? Listen! Your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground. Now you are under a curse'..."

#

Nephilim = 91
Lucifer = 91

---->Genesis 6:4
---->"[In the days of Noah,] the Nephilim were on the earth."

*reference: Gen 7:21*

#

Heroes of Old = 134
The Evil One = 134
Three Sixes = 134

---->Genesis 6:4
---->"[In the days of Noah,] the Nephilim were on the earth... They were the heroes of old, men of renown."

#

The Human Heart = 162
Cursed Numbers = 162

---->Genesis 6:5
---->"The Lord saw how great the wickedness of the human race had become on the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart was only evil all the time."

#

Ark = 19*

One and Nine* = 115
Cypress Wood = 115

---->Genesis 6:14
---->"The Lord said to Noah: Make yourself an Ark of cypress would; make rooms in it and coat it with pitch inside and out."

#

Built the Ark = 123
He who is Noah = 123

*see previous

#

Fear and Dread = 119
Noah and Family = 119

---->Genesis 9:1
---->"God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, 'Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. The fear and dread of you will fall on all the beasts of the earth'..."

#

Who is Canaan? = 101
The Slave = 101

---->Genesis 9:25
---->"Cursed be Canaan! The lowest of slaves will he be to his brothers...

#

Mighty Warrior = 138
Nimrod Number = 138

---->Genesis 10:8
---->"Cush was the father of Nimrod, who became a mighty warrior on the earth."

#

Babylon's King = 105
Six, Six, Six = 105

---->Genesis 11:6
---->"The Lord said, 'If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other'."

---->Revelation 17:5
---->"The name written on her forehead was a mystery: Babylon the Great, The Mother of Prostitutes, and the Abominations of the Earth."

#

I AM A MIGHTY WARRIOR = 165
The Antichrist = 165
0.606060 = 1/1.65

*see previous about Nimrod. Also Revelation 6:2, the horseman riding as a conqueror bent on conquest is widely known as an antichrist (or perhaps, THE antichrist)

#

The King of Babylon = 165
The Antichrist = 165

*see previous about Nimrod as the King of Babylon and God's destruction of the Tower of Babel.

#

Abraham's Father = 133
Father Terah = 133

---->Genesis 11:27
---->"Terah became the father of [Abraham], Nahor and Haran. And Harsh beca!e the father of Lot."

#

Sarai's Number = 121
Bride of Abraham = 121
Woman of Abraham = 121

---->Genesis 12:11
---->"As [Abraham] was about to enter Egypt, he said to his wife Sarai, 'I know what a beautiful woman you are. When the Egyptians see you',..."

#

I AM ABRAHAM = 70
Famine = 70

---->Genesis 12:10
---->"Now there was a famine in the land, and [Abraham] went down to Egypt to live there for a while because the famine was so severe."

#

The Woman is Sarai = 155
The Beautiful = 155

---->Genesis 12:14
---->"When [Abraham] came to Egypt, the Egyptians saw that Sarai was a very beautiful woman."

#

I AM THE ETERNAL GOD = 193
The Most High God = 193

---->Genesis 21:33
---->"Abraham planted a tamarisk tree in Beersheba, and there he called on the name of the Lord, the Eternal God."

#

He is Abraham = 96
Fears God = 96

---->Genesis 22:12
---->"Do not land a hand on [your son]," the Lord said, "Do not do anything to him. Now I know that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son."

#

Only Son = 72*
---->Seven, Two* = 110
---->Isaac Number = 110

*see previous

#

He is Abraham = 96
Obeyed God = 96

---->Genesis 22:17
---->"I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me."

#

Jacob's Number = 118
Who is loved? = 118

---->Genesis 25
---->"Isaac, who had a taste for wild game, loved Esau, but Rebekah loved Jacob."

*reference: 27:6-10

#

Isaac's Son = 88
A hunter = 88

---->Genesis 25:27
---->"The boys grew up, and Esau became a skillful hunter, a man of the open country...Isaac, who had a taste for wild game, loved Esau, but Rebekah loved Jacob."

#

Number of Rebekah = 163
Woman had two sons = 163

---->Genesis 25:21
---->"Isaac prayed to the Lord on behalf of his wife, because she was childless. The Lord answered his prayer, and his wife became pregnant. The babies jostled each other within her, and she said, 'Why is this happening to me?'. So she went to inquire of the Lord. The Lord said to her, 'Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples from within you will be separated; one people will be stronger than the other, the older will serve the younger'..."

#

The Number of Esau = 191
Who is the Evil One? = 191

---->Malachi 1:2
---->"Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares the Lord. “Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.”

#

Jacob's Numbers = 131
He wrestled = 131

---->Genesis 32:24
---->"Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob's hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man."

#

Who is Joseph? = 122
The Dreamer = 122

---->Genesis 37:19
---->"[Joseph's brothers said], 'Here comes that dreamer! Come now, let's kill him and throw him into one of those cisterns and say that a ferocious animal devoured him. Then we'll see what comes of his dreams'..."

#

Interprets Dreams = 193
The Most High God = 193

*reference: Joseph (Book of Genesis) & Daniel (Book of Daniel)

#

Dinah's Numbers = 146
She who was raped = 146

---->Genesis 34:2
---->"When Shechem son of Hamor the Hivite, the ruler of that area, saw her, he took her and raped her."

#

Israel = 60
Was Jacob = 60

---->Genesis 35:10
---->"God said to Jacob, 'Your name is Jacob, but you will no longer be called Jacob; your name will be Israel'. So God named him Israel.

#

I AM GOD ALMIGHTY = 151
Our Father God = 151

---->Genesis 35:11
---->"And God said to Jacob, 'I am God Almighty; be fruitful and increase in number. A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will be among your descendants'."

#

Rachel's Number = 146
She died in labor = 146

---->Genesis 35:18
---->"As Rachel breathed her last -for she was dying - she named her son Ben-Oni."

#

I AM AN ATTENDANT = 150
He who is Joseph = 150

---->Genesis 39:4
---->"Joseph found favor in his eyes and became his attendant. Potiphar put him in charge of his household, and he entrusted to his care everything he owned."

#

Joseph = 65
A Prison = 65

---->Genesis 39:19
---->"Joseph's master took Joseph and put him in prison, the place where the king's prisoners were confined."

#

A Ring of Pharoah's = 150
He who is Joseph = 150

---->Genesis 41:42
---->"Pharoah took his signed ring from his finger and put it on Joseph's finger."

#

Fine Linen = 116
He is Joseph = 116

---->"Pharaoh dressed Joseph in robes of fine linen..."

#

Wears Gold Chain = 150
He who is Joseph = 150

---->"Pharaoh dressed Joseph in robes of fine linen and put a gold chain around his neck."

#

The Name Benjamin = 165
He had a Silver Cup = 165

---->Genesis 44:11
---->"Each of Joseph's brothers quickly lowered their sack to the ground and opened it. Then the steward proceeded to search, beginning with the oldest and ending with the youngest. And the Silver Cup was found in Benjamin's sack."

#

Ruler of Egypt = 150
He who is Joseph = 150

---->Genesis 45:8
---->"God made me father to Pharaoh, lord of his entire household and ruler of all Egypt."

#

The Shepherds = 156
Is Joseph's Family = 156

---->Genesis 46:33
---->"When Pharaoh calls you in and asks, 'What is your occupation?', you should answer, 'Your servants have tended livestock from our boyhood on."

*reference: 47:3

#

Fifth "Tithe"* = 149
Joseph's Number = 149

---->Genesis 47:26
---->"So Joseph established it as a law concerning land in Egypt -still in force today - that a fifth of the produce belongs to Pharaoh."

*: Yes, technically "Tithe" means "Tenth" [to the Lord]; though, I'm viewing it as money set aside for Pharaoh.

#

Ephraim's Number = 154
The Right Hand = 154

---->Genesis 48:14
---->"Israel reached out his right hand atop Ephraim's head"

#

Manasseh's Number = 168
Is the Left Hand = 168

---->Genesis 48:14
---->"Israel put his left hand on Manasseh's head."

#
AM I IN THE PLACE OF GOD? = 206
What's Joseph's Number? = 206

---->Genesis 50:19
---->"Joseph said to his brothers, 'Don't be afraid. Am I in the place of God?"

--------(Start of Genesis 49)-----------

Who is a Firstborn? = 209
A son named Reuben = 209

---->Genesis 49:3
---->"Reuben, you are my firstborn, my might, the first sign of my strength, excelling in honor, excelling in power."

#

Who are Simeon and Levi? = 211
The Number of "Curse" = 211

---->Genesis 49:5
---->"Someone & Levi are brothers... Cursed be their anger, so fierce and their fury, so cruel!

#

Judah's Number = 134
Has My Scepter = 134

---->Genesis 49:8
---->"Judah, your brothers will praise you... The Scepter will not depart from Judah."

#

He is Zebulun = 128
I AM A SHIP HAVEN = 128

---->Genesis 49:13
---->"Zebulun will live by the seashore; and become a haven for ships; his border will extend toward Sidon"

#

Issachar = 75
My Donkey = 75

---->Genesis 49:14
---->"Issachar is a rawboned donkey lying down among the sheep pens."

#

Provides Justice = 183
The Numbers of Dan = 183

---->Genesis 49:16
---->"Dan will provide justice for his people as one of the tribes of Israel."

#

Will attack at a heel = 175
The Number of Gad = 175

---->Genesis 49:19
---->"“Gad will be attacked by a band of raiders, but he will attack them at their heels."

#

Delicacies = 110
Who is Asher = 110

---->Genesis 49:20
---->"Asher’s food will be rich; he will provide delicacies fit for a king."

#

He is Naphtali = 126
Is set free = 126

---->Genesis 49:21
---->"“Naphtali is a doe set free that bears beautiful fawns."

#

My Fruitful Vine = 185
Is Joseph's Numbers = 185

---->Genesis 49:22
---->"Joseph is a fruitful vine, a fruitful vine near a spring, whose branches climb over a wall."

#

Ravenous Wolf = 143
Who is Benjamin? = 143

---->Genesis 49:27
---->"Benjamin is a ravenous wolf; in the morning he devours the prey, in the evening he divides the plunder.”

------------(End)-----------

Adminstrater,
ClockMaster39

Chris Landreth

https://www.clocknumerology.com

Last edited by ClockMaster39 (August 18, 2023 12:52 pm)

October 30, 2023 6:00 pm  #3

Re: Genesis

Bump

Board footera