Clock Numerology Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 6, 2023 11:40 am  #1

What People Are Saying About Clock Numerology

Comment #1 on 7/6/23

"I would say that you've constructed a cipher rather than made a gematria.If you go forth and write a book with that cipher, including calculations you've constructed with it, especially if you work according to a formal system, then your work may become interesting to cryptographers of the future (just as the work of biblical authors are, or the works of Aleister Crowley).

A cipher that has not been used to write anything, is like a key which has been made without a door to unlock. Useless. For sure, you can rattle it in the locks of other doors, thinking how grand it would be if it actually turned and by some fluke some other author of the past had used the exact same cipher as you, but such self-narrated fairy tales soon become unsatisfying.

No-one is interested in your cipher because as far as numerology goes, any cipher is as good as any other.Therefore, if you want my advice, get out there and write something with it - a book, a poem, a screenplay, whatever, so that the work can only be properly understood by consulting your clock num cipher, and then - having provided both a key and a locked door, your work will become of interest."

comment from reddit by username u/BethshebaAshe

A link to the works of u/BethshebaAshe https://www.amazon.com/Behold-Practice-Gematria-Bethsheba-Ashe/dp/1801520674/ref=mp_s_a_1_13?crid=3VHPZL12WT4D2&keywords=bethsheba+ashe&qid=1689020324&sprefix=bethshe%2Caps%2C193&sr=8-13

---------------------------(My Thoughts On This Below)---------------------

Not a gematria? Really?

In Clock Numerology...

God = 39

39 sec = 0.010833333 hr (see below)

1083 has a palindrome fingerprint of 183 (see below)

The Number of God = 183

#

God = 39

39 x 39 = 1521*

1.5211111* = 1.233333 x 1.233333 (see below)

God's Number = 123

#

God = 39

39 sec = 0.65* min

Jesus = 65*

#

I have hundreds of examples on this forum that show solid evidence that there is something more to Clock Numerology than simply "Letters-Equal-Numbers".

I'm not saying there is a cipher (or encryption) that rules all other encryptions. I have an entire thread titled "Apologetics" that covers this topic.

It's called "Clock Numerology" for a very good reason; for it was and is being decoded using time-conversion mathematics. On top of that, Clock Numerology was invented (by me) from the inspiration of time itself.

Adminstrator,
ClockMaster39

Chris Landreth
https://www.clocknumerology.com

Last edited by ClockMaster39 (July 22, 2023 8:15 pm)

July 22, 2023 5:44 am  #2

Re: What People Are Saying About Clock Numerology

Comment #2 on 7/18/23

------------------

Twitter user: @DLgodlessbitch

"[Christians] possess no moral guidance as their god is an immoral sky daddy".
-statement by Darwin @DLgodlessbitch

-----------------

So I used Clock Numerology to prove that Jesus is a " Sky Daddy" as Darwin blocked me.

-----------------

My comment was as follows:

The Number of a "Sky Daddy" = 207
I AM LORD JESUS CHRIST = 207
He is Yeshua HaMashiach = 207

#

Adminstrator,
ClockMaster39

Chris Landreth

Last edited by ClockMaster39 (July 22, 2023 8:13 pm)

July 22, 2023 8:09 pm  #3

Comment #3 on 7/22/23

"Meh, not a fan of this [Clock Numerology] system …phrases are clearly worded to produce desired outcomes in the chart on your blog. Did you make this cipher?"

-Statement by Reddit Username u/Blak3yBoy

---------

That is a vague of a response I could possibly get. 1: Blak3yBoy most very likely did not mature enough to fully understand WHY it is called "Clock" Numerology.

For example:

God = 39*

39* sec = 0.65 min (see below)

Jesus = 65

As well as literally hundreds of similar examples proving clock numerology is also a gematria.

To Blak3y's other point?

Imagine there is a professor. One day he asks his students, "Who did not study for today's test?".

And the very next day he asks his students, "Who here did not study for today's test?"

In this example u/Blak3yBoy would say the professor in this example is trying to "manipulate a desired outcome".

Fact is, we know people who prefer one grammar over another or even better yet -mix it up.

#

Administrator,
ClockMaster39

Chris Landreth

Last edited by ClockMaster39 (July 26, 2023 10:16 am)

July 26, 2023 9:53 am  #4

Comment #4 on 7/25/23

--------------------

@CheekyPeasant starts the debate after viewing one of my typical memes of clock numerology..

"But who decided that? Who decided "God's number" is this or that? Did anyone consult with God? 😂

In the Holy Bible and Judaism, 7 is the number of completion and perfection. Thus, 777 represents God. So i dont know where you guys came by these others."

Statement by Gab Username: @CheekyPeasant

-------------------

So I basically then explained that each specific cipher (or encryption) has its own value for God. @CheekyPeasant continued to repeatedly ask, "But who decides what is the number for God?". Clearly, a mature discussion on Gematria was going nowhere fast!

So, after this, @CheekyPeasant asked for a brief explanation of Clock Numerology -explained to him as if he were "5 years old". I had to take up that offer unhesitantly.

------------------

"That is all very fascinating, and obviously has some validity to it, but i dont think you are quite understanding my question. My question is *how* exactly did you arrive at the number 39 for God. And 123, and so on.

Again, it looks valid and i'm not casting aspersions on it. The only thing i would say is Mary Magdalene did not give birth to Jesus. That was a different Mary.

Did you develop this numerology cipher yourself?"

Statement by Gab User @CheekyPeasant

-------------

So, we were forced to circle back to @CheekyPeasant's irrelevant question concerning who decides the number for God.

In conclusion, @CheekyPeasant wants me to believe that, in Hebrew -the number for God is "777". I never said I had I problem with that! I merely asked @CheekyPeasant
"Where is your math proving such claim?".

In @CheekyPeasant's world the following is true, though I don't see proof of it:

In (Hebrew?) Gematria...

God = 777

God's Number = "777"

The Number of God = "777"

A Number of God = "777"

Etc, etc...

You don't need to know basic addition to know that can not even be possible. But I digress.

As far as I know, I am the only Gematria Hobbyist who is willing to "test" any cipher (or encryption) using common-sense questions as in the following:

In Clock Numerology...

God =39*

Thirty-Nine* = 123
God's Number = 123

#

God's Numbers = 136
Jesus' Number = 136

#

Who's God? = 86
Yehoshua = 86

#

Who is the Messiah? = 182
Lord Jesus Christ = 182

#

Mary Magdalene = 127
A Virgin Woman = 127

#

Yehoshua HaMashiach = 179
A Number of Messiah = 179
Who is the Christ? = 179

#

God = 39*

39* sec = 0.010833333 hr (see below)

1083 has a palindrome fingerprint of 183 (see below)

The Number of God = 183

#

39* x 39 = 1521 (see below)

1.5211111 = 1.233333 x 1.233333 (see below)

God's Number = 123

#

00:39* adjacent 15:21 (see below)

1521 = 39 x 39

God = 39

And on and on. For this forum is littered with hundreds of proofs that point back to the "Source". Am I saying Clock Numerology is perfect? No, the perfect cipher is impossible. I have an entire thread on this topic entitled "Apologetics".

In addition to the disappointing discussion with @CheekyPeasant, there is now a Mandela Effect for Mary Magdalene. Apparently, that name never existed in memory nor in print 🤔

#

Administrator,
ClockMaster39

Chris Landreth

Last edited by ClockMaster39 (July 26, 2023 10:48 am)

October 30, 2023 6:00 pm  #5

Bump

Board footera