Clock Numerology Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 9, 2023 5:16 pm  #1

Taking On Mainstream Gematria Experts

[THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS FOR CLOCK NUMEROLOGY ONLY!]

All bible quotes are NIV unless stated otherwise.
Generic Grade* = Total # of proofs that relate to the source.
Variations Grade* = Total # of variations in finding proofs that relate to the source.

*(Grades are subject to change when more proofs are found or in the case of typo)

A=2.........................N=13
B=3.........................O=10
C=12.......................P=7
D=11.......................Q=7
E=15.......................R=10
F=17.......................S=13
G=18......................T=18
H=13......................U=17
I=10........................V=15
J=7.........................W=11
K=7.........................X=12
L=10.......................Y=3
M=13......................Z=2

Clock Numerology is the same forwards & backwards!
Use the calculator here https://www.clocknumerology.com

July 9, 2023 5:19 pm  #2

Re: Taking On Mainstream Gematria Experts

Dr. Elie Feder, the author of "Gematria Refigured"

Buy his book here https://www.amazon.com/Gematria-Refigured-Conveys-Through-Numbers/dp/1957579250/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=1MFTAWC7G3DA2&keywords=gematria+refigured&qid=1688941104&sprefix=gematria+re%2Caps%2C1174&sr=8-1

Here is a video on his work with gematria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWQIw1-Gwgc&t=139s&pp=ygUSR2VtYXRyaWEgcmVmaWd1cmVk

In the video, Dr. Elie Feder asks, "Quantity: why is it significant?".

He basically states that there are fixed constants (of the laws of nature) such as if the sea was higher than what the creator intended, we would all be drowned and die. I very much agree with that assessment.

In most of the 36 minute video he says that "HaShem" (literally, "The Name". See Leviticus 24:11) said "ENOUGH!" so that all of today's fixed constants in the laws of nature are what they are from the time of creation up to today.

Dr. Elie Feder theorized that gravitational forces were no match to electromagnetic forces. In the video, he states that electromagnetic forces have a strength of 0.08542455 which -to him is "very significant".

-------------------------------------

You might be asking: what does his video have to do with gematria?

Just bare with me. He doesn't really get to that. But you got to see what Clock Numerology says about the fixed constant of the electromagnetic forces!

--------------------------------

In Clock Numerology...

0.08542455 (see below)

Zero, Zero, Eight, Five, Four, Two, Four, Five, Five = 466
These are the Numbers of Our Father in Heaven = 466

----------------------

Shortly after mentioning this fact, Dr. Elie Feder says over and over that the creator said "ENOUGH!"

At this point I'm asking myself, "What does this video have to do with gematria? For it's title is "Gematria Refigured". So I listen more on his ramblings.

--------------------

In Clock Numerology...

Who said "ENOUGH!"? = 156
Yeshua HaMashiach = 156
The God Number = 156

#

Who said the word "ENOUGH"? = 244
God Most High's Numbers = 244

#

HaShem = 69
He is G** = 69

NOTE: Jews in particular do not spell-out the word of "God" -instead they obscure the last two letters with either asterisks or hyphens

--------------------------------

In my opinion, after about 10 minutes in to the video I had become quite irritated at his tendency to doublespeak simply to add fluff to the interview and at times plugging his book and annoyingly say the phrase "...as you may already know" to his interviewers.

At 15 minutes in, there is STILL no mention of gematria, hebrew gematria, or any gematria. The video at this point seems to be mostly about his average knowledge of the laws of physics that he possibly learned at the check-out stand at the grocery.

--------------------------

Dr. Elie Feder spent the majority of the video mumbling Hebrew names & phrases.

At one point he mentioned Esther 3:11.

I thought to myself, "Is THIS where he finally mentions gematria?!"

Nope. He rails and rails about the story in Esther where a financial bribe takes place and its "importance" (to who or what, I haven't a clue!)

I have concluded that Dr. Elie Feder is in denial about his work in Hebrew Gematria. Ironically enough, at one point in the video where he mentions Esther 3:11 he literally says, "[just] ignore the gematria [in that verse]"

-------------------------------------

Topics Not Covered By Mainstream Gematria Experts:

1: They do not mention that Hebrew Gematria is not a rational equation.

Which means, if "YHWH = 26" (Hebrew) then there is a extremely high chance it does not equal 26 in its reverse system.

2: Neither do they conclude through a written thesis as to the scientific legitimacy of Hebrew Gematria. Contrarily to their "expertise", I have provided a thorough thesis on clock numerology.

My Thesis can be found here https://clocknumerology.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=61

------------------------

Fact#1: Clock Numerology is a rational equation, which means every calculation is the same forwards & backwards

Fact#2: Clock Numerology is specific to Time. It's sole measurement is that of time itself. This has been proven through time-conversion in addition to the exact placement of the clock hands.

My Thesis on Clock Numerology can be found here https://clocknumerology.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=61

---------------(End)--------------

Administrator,
ClockMaster39

Chris Landreth
https://www.clocknumerology.com

Last edited by ClockMaster39 (July 21, 2023 6:32 pm)

July 10, 2023 7:47 am  #3

John Elias

His video can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F69Y2x5Wv0g&pp=ygUTRWFybCBkYXZpZCBnZW1hdHJpYQ%3D%3D

John points out that the Greek Value for "Lord" & "Faith" are the same or equal.

-----------------

In Clock Numerology...

Israel = 60
Faith = 60
Savior = 60

#

The Savior of Israel = 193
The Most High God = 193

#

Okay. I think starting the video off a bit too simple is the wrong move.  A scientific mind would ask the encryption questions.

-----------------

In Clock Numerology...

Who is God? = 96*

Nine, Six* = 86
Yehoshua = 86

#

Who is the Messiah? = 182
Lord Jesus Christ = 182

#

Who is the Christ? = 179
Yehoshua HaMashiach = 179

#

Who is the Lord? = 144
He is Immanuel = 144

#

Who is the King? = 151
This is the Lamb = 151
One, Eight, Two* = 151

(182* = Lord Jesus Christ)

------------------

We are only mere minutes into the video, but I'll play along for now. It seems this video is going somewhere interesting. So I will keep listening.

It sure is a shame that Clock Numerology isn't yet a "Widely-Accepted" Encryption. But who decides? Faith is up to each individual. But not these days, I suppose.

------------------

Continuing on in his narration, John states that there are three types of Gematria: Trivial, Religious, & Technical.

Trivial Gematria: You Can Make the Numbers Say Whatever You Want

-------------------------

John gives a rather poor, unvaluable example of Trivial Gematria

John Elias is a stupid doodoo dunderhead = 363 (english numerology)

The Messiah = 363 (hebrew gematria)

------------------

Okay. The big problem here is that John is trying to defend making a connection between English numerology & Hebrew Gematria/Numerology.

Scientifically it can not be done. Even comparing Greek to Hebrew is also wrong. But I digress.

Here, I believe John is bundling all Gematria Hobbyists into one category: "Not Respected".

-----------------------

At this point, John says that "666-ing" politicians is the hallmark of Trivial Gematria. I agree.

-----------------

In Clock Numerology...

Antichrist's Numbers = 216
Six Hundred Sixty-Six = 216
He is the Antichrist = 216
The Imitation of God = 216

(6x6x6 = 216)

#

The Antichrist = 165
I AM AN ENEMY OF GOD = 165

(0.606060 = 1/1.65)

ChatGPT calls this an "unsubstantial discovery". You know what they say in Robot City: "Robots know everything".

#

Antichrist = 119
Not a Christ = 119
An Abomination = 119
Mystery Babylon = 119

-------------------------------

I must say I haven't seen any other, not even one, encryption that has this peculiar of a result. It sure is a shame the Council of Gematria (If there is one) hasn't accepted Clock Numerology into their secret -yet, o' so public libraries.

------------------------------

The second is "Religious" Gematria.

John Elias delves into the so called "mystery" of Psalm 86 where "Elohim = 86 (Hebrew)"  and a crucifix is highlighted into that specific Psalm somehow. Also, a pyramid forms when you arrange something here and finagle that there. Whatever it was, I don't know.

Moreover, the amount of "Mispars" (or Gematria Methods) are too many mathematical methods to make it (Religious Gematria) relevant. Again, I wholeheartedly agree.

----------------------

That last point on Mispars I completely agree with. Because it seems the Jews are making polite excuses for Hebrew Gematria: an encryption that is not rational nor is it assigned to any scientific measurement like Clock Numerology.

----------------

In Clock Numerology...

God = 39*

39* sec = 0.010833333 hr (see below)

1083 has a palindrome fingerprint of 183 (see below)

The Number of God = 183

#

God's Numbers = 136*

1:36* opposite 19:06 (see below)

1906 has a palindrome fingerprint of 196 (see below)

The Numbers of God = 196

#

God = 39*

39* sec = 0.65 min (see below)

Jesus = 65

#

God = 39*

39* x 39 = 1521 (see below)

1.5211111 = 1.233333 x 1.233333 (see below)

God's Number = 123

#

God's Number = 123*

1/2/3* hands opposite 7/8/9 (see below)

Seven, Eight, Nine = 196
The Numbers of God = 196

#

--------------------

Again, I can't help but to see something in those calculations above. I call it "Time"

------------------

The last point John makes is the more interesting method of Technical Gematria. This method further restricts the previous two by using science & mathematics.

John Elias mentions a "Three/Seven" Code that occurs in Genesis 1:1 (also, throughout the entire bible?).

-------------------------

Clock Numerology confirms the "Three/Seven" Code as follows:

3.7377777 = 1.933333 x 1.933333*

The Most High God = 193*

#

00:00:00 Hands at Most High (or "Creation")

Zero = 37

#

---------------------------

Our differences put aside, I think John Elias secretly enjoys Gematria as a hobby, though this video seems rushed and poorly executed.

---------------------------------

Which means, if "YHWH = 26" (Hebrew) then there is a extremely high chance it does not equal 26 in its reverse system.

2: Neither do they conclude through a written thesis as to the scientific legitimacy of Hebrew Gematria. Contrarily to their "expertise", I have provided a thorough thesis on clock numerology.

My Thesis can be found here https://clocknumerology.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=61

------------------------

Fact#1: Clock Numerology is a rational equation, which means every calculation is the same forwards & backwards

Fact#2: Clock Numerology is specific to Time. It's sole measurement is that of time itself. This has been proven through time-conversion in addition to the exact placement of the clock hands.

My Thesis on Clock Numerology can be found here https://clocknumerology.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=61

Administrator,
ClockMaster39

Chris Landreth

Last edited by ClockMaster39 (July 21, 2023 6:32 pm)

July 10, 2023 12:41 pm  #4

Bible Gematria (YouTube Channel)
https://www.biblegematria.com

The channel's pilot video can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFFt643QLZM

----------------

The video opens with lore telling us it is Jewish Tradition that invented alphanumeric encryptions.

----------------

Sure. If you believe in the Easter Bunny: why not?

-----------

The video then goes into detail about the first verse of Genesis 1, while the Hebrew word for wisdom ("Chokmah") is mentioned saying the following:

Chokmah = 37 (ordinal hebrew)
Chokmah = 73 (standard hebrew)

#

37 being the 12th Prime
73 being the 21st Prime

#

Finally, the sum of Genesis 1:1 is 2,701 which is 37 x 73

--------------------

I couldn't have said it better myself. Great work, whoever you are! Although, I am very disappointed to tell you that Clock Numerology is more special than the irrational nature of Hebrew Gematria

-------------------

In Clock Numerology...

God = 39

39 has a "Reflective Hidden Value" of 93*

Salvation = 93*
Immanuel = 93*

#

God's Number = 123

123 has a "Reflective Hidden Value" of 321*

Three Hundred Twenty-One* = 277
The Most High God's Number = 277
(One Hundred Twenty-Three = 277)

#

God = 39

39 has a "Reflective Hidden Value" of 93*

The Number Ninety-Three* = 260
One Hundred Forty-Eight = 260
(148 = Three and Nine)
(God = 39)

#

God's Numbers = 136

136 has a "Reflective Hidden Value" of 631*

Six Hundred Thirty-One* = 235
One Hundred Thirty-Six = 235
(136 = God's Number)

#

--------------------

Clearly the author of the video is confident in an inferior, mathematical mind-set!

-------------------

Concluding this section of the video, the narrator goes into "Triangular Numbers", of which I can not explain here: basically, triangular numbers are the number of dots it takes to make an equilateral triangle. Three dots for the smallest; Six for the next biggest; Ten for the next biggest and so on...

-------------

I haven't worked with triangle numbers in Clock Numerology, though I maybe should to further extend my research!

-----------------------

Intrigued a little more by this video than by previous Gematria Researchers, I listen more as the video claims there are 78,064 hebrew letters in the book of Genesis

-----------------

In Clock Numerology...

78064 (see below)

Seven, Eight, Zero, Six, Four = 271
The Name "Lord Jesus Christ" = 271
A Number of the King of Judah = 271
What is the Name of God's Son? = 271

#

-------------------

Lastly, the video states that Hebrew Gematria is in some way encoded according to the 20 Amino Acids. And the total number of amino acids' (volume?) is 2738.

----------------------

In Clock Numerology...

2738 (see below)

Two, Seven, Three, Eight = 255
A Lord Jesus Christ Number = 255

#

Two Thousand Seven Hundred Thirty-Eight = 443*

443* has a palindrome fingerprint of 43 (see below)

Name = 43

NOTE: Jews do not assign a unique name to God. They say simply "HaShem" (literally, "The Name"/ See Leviticus 24:11)

My conclusion, unfortunately, is that videos like these are as good as it gets for Gematria Hobbyists. Interesting, yes; seemingly flawless like Clock Numerology? Clearly not. For Clock Numerology is for masters of simplicity who understand the importance of basic math.

-----------------------

------------------------

---------------------

Administrator,
ClockMaster39

Chris Landreth

Last edited by ClockMaster39 (July 21, 2023 6:33 pm)

Board footera